* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
• more about traditional Indian spices and how to make the traditional food
• Learn specific techniques for making Indian food and using the spices
• Visit the vegetable market and learn how to barter with local vendors
• Enjoy your food with a local family
Day 1: 4 Hours Private Varanasi Cooking Tour
Go to the Home in Varanasi to illuminate the original Indian food during the 03:30 pm. Find out more about cooking in India than eating local dishes with information and prospects of a local chef. Grasp to make masala tea and take an appetizer with pakodas, then take casserole, lentils, aubergines, raita, baked (Indian flat bread), vegetables and halwa for desserts. Relish Hot & Tott meal with your acquaintance and Host / Cook
Duration: 4 hours
Traveler pickup is offered
From Your Hotel / Hostel in Varanasi
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
A dress code is required to enter places of worship.
No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed.
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
Not wheelchair accessible.
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
English Speaking Guide
Hotel pick up & Drop off
GST (Goods & Service Tax )
Arrival / Departure
Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.